Can we ipv6 only server?

Hi,

I have a ipv6 only server, can we congifure any ipv4/ipv6 user to redirect to my server?

Read on another topic that we can configer AAAA record pointing to my server (with no A record), and did did same, yet I am getting below error

" This website somedomain.com/ is currently offline. Cloudflare’s Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh ."

Attached image

So you only have an AAAA record right?

Can you check if your firewall (server) is blocking HTTP traffic at the IPv6 level?

Hi thanks for quick response, I am able to access via [ipv6]:port easily, host dosent seems to block, also please note I am not having any SSL Cert

Currently I am getting ERROR 552 (Image below)

What is your SSL mode? is it Flexible?

And then, which port is hosting your website? Is it port 80?

Hi Sir,

Its Off (not secure).

Port 80 Sir, I have nginx proxy manager to handle the traffic and route to different port

Sir just tried disabling the cloudflare proxy and use DNS only mode, able to access the website now,

But will it be able to route ipv4 clients to my ipv6 server?

No, it won’t, as Cloudflare proxy is no longer involved in the connection.

I think you need to contact Cloudflare support and see what can be done to solve the problem

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Hi Sir,

Debugged deeper, found this

Command:
netstat -natu | grep "2400:cb00:35:1024"
Returns:
tcp6 0 0 2**:e***:3***:6***::80 2400:cb00:35:1024:45606 SYN_RECV*

For Error 522, SYN_RECV is there but cannot find SYN/ACK packet.
I am usign Kali Linux Debian 10 over static ipv6.