Can’t modify DNS name server

My domain is registered in Aliyun, and I changed DNS name server in Aliyun based on cloudflare’s instruction. It works fine after I made above changes, and then I transferred the domain from Aliyun to cloudflare. During the transfer, cloudflare report a DNS name server record error. At this moment, I went back to Aliyun trying to change DNS name server record, but it says the domain is in process of transferring and DNS name server cannot be modified. Few days later, the domain is transferred successfully to cloudflare, and I keep trying modifying DNS name server in cloudflare but all failed. Till now, cloudflare keeps reporting DNS name server error but I cannot find how to change it. Please tell how to fix it. Thanks

If you keep getting the error, can you create a Registrar ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open a Registrar ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.