Can not upgrade to pro or business plan

I couldn’t upgrade from free plan to Pro. I have added primary and backup payment details.
But always getting the following error: Zone is not able to be upgraded at this time. (Code: 1258)

1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue by using the method Support > Contact Support option as described from below:

You might be offered to switch to the new Customer Support Portal and create a ticket there.

cc

Hi,
thicket id is #2602043

Thank you for sharing. I’ve escalatedi this.
Keep in mind it’s weekend now, in case you don’t get instant reply from Cloudflare billing team. Kindly and patiently wait for a reply and solution.

Hi @tech172,
I checked the accounts in question as well as your tickets and you should be able to upgrade the domain at this time. Please note that when you send multiple tickets for the same issue it does cause a delay in response time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.