Can not resolve in China now, the resolution is some other server, not my server

My domain name uses your DNS server. Can not resolve in China now, the resolution is some other server, not my server, I suspect that the domain name DNS server was hijacked. Can you help me? It’s very urgent now. My domain name is 370dy.com ; email: [email protected]

Your domain resolves to 107.148.197.65 for me, which isn’t a Cloudflare address (it belongs to Fan Weide).

Also, Your nameservers are not Cloudflare:

$ dig +short NS 370dy.com
pdns06.domaincontrol.com.
pdns05.domaincontrol.com.

These nameservers belong to Godaddy, so any issues you’re having with your domain or DNS should be directed to them.

https://www.godaddy.com/help

To be fair, @ryan must have got his degree from University of St. Frankenstein today. There is a lot of resurrection going on :wink:

Yeah whoops, didn’t see when this was posted until after I responded :stuck_out_tongue: Glad to see some abandoned threads being marked with solutions.

its-alive3

I was doing some cleanup on the uncategorized and didn’t realize they would be bumped as well.

giphy

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.