Can not register my site

Hello. I’m new to Cloudflare. I’m running a small minecraft server community, and experienced couple DDOS attacks recently, so decided to use Cloudflare DDOS proection. Howerver, I seem to be unable to register my domain into Cloudflare. My domain is being hosted in vultr atm, and router is nullified temporarily due to DDOs attack. Would this be reason why I couldn’t register my domain to Cloudflare? I already sent email to [email protected] as it tells me, but wonder if I could get answer from here first. Thanks in advance.

Domain is sigcraft.net

uh, this is the feedback message when I tried to register. Not sure if it means anything however.

This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time. If you are an Enterprise customer, please contact your Customer Success Manager. Otherwise, please email [email protected] with the name of the web property and a detailed explanation of your association with this web property.

As it says your best is to mail [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.