Can not purchase Advanced Certificate Manager

Hi, Why I can not purchase Advanced Certificate Manager? the button is disable on the purchase page.

Hi @dangwenbo,

Can you try in a private/incognito window and in a different browser, if possible, and let us know if it works?

Hi, thanks for your reply, I have tried a private window with different browser, but it still doesn’t work, the same problem.

Do you have a payment method added on your account? If not, can you try adding one first?

If you do have one added and are still having the issue, you will probably need to open a ticket:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Hi, I have payment method, and I try to add a new one, but still not work, I have ask for support, the ticket number is 2172382

1 Like

Hi @dangwenbo sorry for the issues you’re hitting, I can replicate the issue in your account. I have added myself to your ticket and added a link to this conversation.

1 Like

@dangwenbo,

I escalated your ticket yesterday and see that our team has addressed your issue. Please note that you can reply to that ticket if you have any further questions.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.