Can not load any wordpress post or page at the first time when I click it

Hello, After I use the Cloudflare service, I can not load any Wordpress post or page (even category) at the first time when I click it. I have to refresh the post every time to load it. How can I solve the problem? Thank you.m? Thanks.

Please post the domain name in bracket dot notation, like: example[.]com

benic360[.]com

Unable to replicate with Firefox on MacOS. Starting with the home page, and visiting several articles and categories, everything loaded on the first view.

I suggest you try a different browser and/or Incognito mode. Also, if you’re having problems on a site, open your browser’s Dev Tools (F12 in Chrome) and look at the Network and Console tabs for any error messages.

I see your site uses trackers or ads or whatever. If your browser has adblocking shield it will not allow you to load. I checked it in both instance. It worked well when the adblock was off.

Please check this video to see the problem.
youtu.be/yz69O4YlZqc

@benic360vr I see that. Since, it worked fine for me and @sdayman also concurs the same, it appears that the issue occurs from device.

Try these

Try clearing browser cache & data
Clear the device cache
Restart/ Try using via incognito
Try other browsers
Try using without the adblockers
Try using different device

Yes, I have tried windows pc and android device, even incognito google chrome browser. They all have the same problem. But I did not see this problem before using Cloudflare. Hope I can solve this problem.

Currently as it’s unproxied :grey: (DNS-only) or “Paused”, or rather from now on you’re not using Cloudflare nameservers anymore, and your site works fine over HTTPS.

However, I can see you’re using some CSS/JS effects.
I wonder if there was some kind of a conflict with either:
a) Auto Minify options - try disabling them
b) Rocket Loader - try disabling this

Furthermore, I can see you’re using W3 Total Cache plugin, therefore serving gzip compressed version of a cached HTML document :thinking:

cache-control: max-age=3600, public
x-content-encoding-over-network: gzip

Is Brotli feature enabled at CF dashboard?

May I ask if you’re using some custom-made Page Rules at CF dashboard?

Kindly, may I ask you to check out what option have you got selected by navigating to the Cloudflare dashboard → Caching → Configuration → find section “Browser Cache TTL” and make sure the selected option from the dropdown menu is “Respect Existing Headers”.

Furthermore, from the same menu, click on the blue button saying “Purge Everything” to flush the cache at Cloudflare Edge, just in case.

Wait for a minute or two.

Refresh a page in your Web browser, otherwise try clearing your Web browser cache or use a different Web browser to test out again.

1 Like

@benic360vr I think you failed to observe the browser behavior as I see from the video posted. I’ve already mentioned to you:
You have enabled google ads in the website & other scripts. When you’ve so, there can’t be ads blocking them. or any other program that blocks. I do not see the ads loading in the vid. While debugging, I see (if ad-block-enabled), errors in the console.

When ads-allowed:

There’s a lot difference. On the contrary, I request you to debug and follow the methods.
If you think CF is blocking anyway, may I suggest you to look at the configurations you’ve set. Please follow the hints by @fritex
Are you pausing the Cloudflare? I see the records are rolling back.

1 Like

Yes, currently I am pausing the Cloudflare to check if it works well now.