Can not activate CF from my cPanel

Hello guys,

1st time posting here and hope you could lend a hand. I just tried to activate Cloudflare from my host’s cPanel but I get the error provided on the screen grab. The problem is that I don’t have that site added to CF. Support on my site’s host suggested to check with you to see if that domain is somewhere in your logs. Thanks in advance for your help.

We are not support, just a community of other users so we can’t do this.

Sounds like you may have signed up to Cloudflare before, if you are sure you haven’t, you could contact support ( login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support )

@cloonan seems to be replying so maybe he can shed some light!

+1 to the feedback from @domjh, the error does indicate the zone is on Cloudflare, when you contact support you’ll need to do so from the account/email address associated with the account. Support is fairly busy at the moment, but if you share your ticket number I can keep tabs on it.

Thanks so much for your quick reply folks. My apologies for posting this in the wrong place. As suggested by @cloonan I just posted a ticket.

Thanks again.

No problem! We are here to help :slightly_smiling_face:

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.