Can not access my website from mobile internet

İ can not access my website while mobile connection on, after i turn on the wifi i can access

İ am flatswap.exchange website manager , i can access website while wifi turns on and can not access while using mobile internet. İ searched in community titles but can not find solution. İ have no error messege only godaddy ads i see. İ have not contacted customer support. İ have no rules on firewall section or any other section

That domain is controlled by GoDaddy. It’s using their name servers, and points to a Sucuri proxy server. How does Cloudflare fit into this?

We changed nameservers to cloudflare but our website down and gave 503 error. We needed to changed back to godaddy nameservers

I changed nameservers to cloudflare nameservers. And changed dns record A to my ip. Still having issues. Nameservers did not fully transfered to cloudflare yet

20 Eylül 2021 Pazartesi tarihinde sdayman via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> yazdı:

This would indicate that your mobile provider is not getting correct DNS for that hostname.

For some reason, Verizon FIOS in Brooklyn has what looks like an incorrect IP address for that host. Who’s your mobile provider?

And what specific error are you getting on the mobile connection?

Also 44 hours have passed but nameservers did not transferred completely to cloudflare from godaddy. I asked godaddy they Said from our Side all your nameservers transferred.

20 Eylül 2021 Pazartesi tarihinde sdayman via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> yazdı:

22 Eylül 2021 Çarşamba tarihinde Justin D <[email protected]> yazdı:

According to DNS Checker, the name servers have completely switched over.

We Still can not Run that section. And ip from brooklyn Still missing. What can we do for these? Our SSL is flexible now if I change it to strict, is that helps?

22 Eylül 2021 Çarşamba tarihinde sdayman via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> yazdı:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.