Can anyone tell me how to actually get a hold of someone that is actually in support at cloudflare?cloudf

Cloudflare gave me two of their name servers so that I could replace the two name servers in Coolhandle. they are 1. was to replace the # 1 Coolhandle name server with bayan.ns.cloudflare.com and the # 2 Coolhandle name server is to be replaced by daphnx.ns.cloudflare.com however, this second Cloudflare name server doesn’t work so now the name servers are the second Coolhandle name server is in the number one position and the first Cloudflare name server is in the second position.

Coolhandle gave me a place to go to check the second Cloudflare name server and it wasn’t found to be working!

No offense to the community, but I must say that it is extremely disappointing that I can not get actual help from someone at Cloudflare support!

Hi @profitswithterry,

This nameserver doesn’t seem to be valid, can you post a screenshot of the overview page in your dashboard where it asks you to change the nameservers?

You can certainly contact support, however they can take a while to respond on the free plan and the community is the recommended method of support for Free or Pro users and we are happy to help :slight_smile:

If you do want to, to contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help.

s/x/e/g if one asked me :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.