cacheTtlByStatus and cacheTtl together?

From https://developers.cloudflare.com/workers/reference/apis/request/

Note: Invalid or incorrectly-named settings in the cf object will be silently ignored. Be careful to test that you are getting the behavior you want.

So does that mean in developing a single CF Worker based caching which can support both Enterprise and non-Enterprise worker caching methods, if I have an both cacheTtlByStatus and cacheTtl together in the same CF Worker script that means non-Enterprise plans will fall back to cacheTtl while Enterprise would use cacheTtlByStatus ?

let response = await fetch(new Request(request, { cf: { cacheTtlByStatus: { "200-299": cacheSeconds, 404: 1, "500-599": -1 }, cacheTtl: cacheSeconds, minify: { javascript: false, css: false, html: false } } }));

or they are inherently different in that if I want to cache HTML content cacheTtl will do that but cacheTtlByStatus wouldn’t do that on it’s own at least as it adhere’s to standard cache levels only ? Or for cacheTtlByStatus, I also need to set cacheEverything ? Or would cacheTtl existence override cacheTtlByStatus ?

cacheEverything :This option forces Cloudflare to cache the response for this request, regardless of what headers are seen on the response. This is equivalent to setting the page rule “Cache Level” (to “Cache Everything”). (e.g. true )

cacheTtl : This option forces Cloudflare to cache the response for this request, regardless of what headers are seen on the response. This is equivalent to setting two page rules: “Edge Cache TTL” and “Cache Level” (to “Cache Everything”). (e.g. 300 )

cacheTtlByStatus : This option is a version of the cacheTtl feature which chooses a TTL based on the response’s status code. If the response to this request has a status code that matches, Cloudflare will cache for the instructed time, and override cache instructives sent by the origin. (e.g. { "200-299": 86400, 404: 1, "500-599": 0 } )
Note - Cloudflare will still adhere to standard cache levels, so by default this will override cache behavior for static files. If you wish to cache non-static assets, you will need to set a Cache Level of Cache Everything using a Page Rule.

Or better to just have 2 separate CF Workers one specifically for Enterprise plans and one for non-Enterprise plans ?