I am serving a website from an AWS S3 bucket (blob storage) and I cannot get cloudflare to serve the new version of my website. I had some updates, so I build a new version of the site and pushed it out to my S3 bucket. All of my scripts contain hashes, so they appear as different from the previous script.
- Turned off browser caching
- Purged and cleared the cloudflare cache
- Pointed the CNAME record to a different domain
- Delete all files in the S3 bucket, the site still worked
- Deleted and re-added the CNAME record
- Created a new S3 bucket with the new index.html file
- Tried different browsers and incognito mode
- Turned on developer mode
What am I missing?
Here is the S3 static site: http://route-tree-dev-nocache.s3-website-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/
Here is the live page served via cloudflare: https://routetree.io
If the page inspector is used, look for the last two script tags at the end of the body tag and you can see they are different.
The current page that is being served was never in the S3 bucket that the CNAME record is pointing to now.