Cache needs to be purged every few days

Hi since I started with Cloudflare, every few days, the BUY NOW button on my all-in-one course page, stops working and after I go into Cloudflare’s cache>configuration, change my browse cache TTL to 2 minutes, then purge everything then it starts working again. If I forget to do it it gets stuck again. Why? I am losing students as they try my website and cannot buy my course.

What’s the domain?

It is
[Humsa Prenatals-All-in-one-course](https://humsaprenatals.com/courses/all-in-one-online-prenatal-classes/)

It looks like you’re using APO, but your course software probably uses a cookie APO doesn’t recognize.

I suggest you disable APO for now. Then edit this post’s title to put it in the Performance → APO category. Add a Reply with the name of the course plugin you are using, as I don’t see any listed here:

1 Like

Hi, yes the problem started after I got subscription for Cloudflare’s APO. My course is Learnpress, Eduma through Thimpress. Before the Cloudflare’s APO, my site was super slow, that’s why I got it. I just disabled the APO on Cloudflare. Should I start a new topic? I don’t know how to change the title of this post.

Okay,I created a new topic under performance with title APO issues

Hi, Every few days, the BUY NOW button on my all-in-one course page, stops working and after I go into Cloudflare’s cache>configuration, change my browse cache TTL to 2 minutes, then purge everything, then it starts working again. If I forget to do it it gets stuck again. Why? I am losing students as they try my website and cannot buy my course.
https://humsaprenatals.com/courses/all-in-one-online-prenatal-classes/

The problem started after I got subscription for Cloudflare’s APO. My course is Learnpress, Eduma through Thimpress. Before the APO, my site was super slow, that’s why I got the APO. I just disabled the APO on Cloudflare. What next?

Hi, Disabling APO didn’t help, so I have re-enabled it. The problem is I have to keep changing the browser cache TTL to 2 min and then click purge everything on Cloudflare and then wait for 2 minutes and then the page gets updated. This problem was NOT there before I switched to Cloudflare. I just don’t know when the buy now button suddenly stops working. As soon as I realize it, I have to do the whole process of purging and waiting. Who knows how many people are trying to buy the course and giving up because the buy now button doesn’t work?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.