Cache issue Cloudflare


After months that all working fine, few days ago my website got broken; after few inspection i discover that while i deactivate the cache from Cloudflare by using the switch Development Mode all back normal.

Issue that i got was the image are not correctly showed (also from the wp dashboard), google maps on the contact form too.

Could i make few test to fix this? or i have to remove completely Cloudflare?

Best regards!

May I ask if you’re using some CMS like WordPress?
If so, is there any caching plugin active? :thinking:

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation here and URL example to the particular resource with us so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some feedback information reagarding the HTTP cache headers? :thinking:

Kindly, may I ask you to check out what option have you got selected by navigating to the Cloudflare dashboard → Caching → Configuration → find section “Browser Cache TTL” and make sure the selected option from the dropdown menu is “Respect Existing Headers”.

Furthermore, from the same menu, click on the blue button saying “Purge Everything” to flush the cache at Cloudflare Edge, just in case.

Wait for a minute or two.

Refresh a page in your Web browser, otherwise try clearing your Web browser cache or use a different Web browser to test out again.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

ou could determine if this behaviour continues even by using a “Pause” option at Cloudfalre as follows:

  1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect
  4. Make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.
  5. Retry on Google Search Console and make sure you’ve got the file
  6. Upon success, un-pause

First thank you for the quick reply.

Yes im using the last Wordpress version

Yes i deactivated all

Was like this!

Yes i already did few times

Now i made few more tests and looks like all back to normal, i didnt touch nothing but probably after several Purge the website required a bit more time to cache back all.

So for now i can only say thank you for the tips and i will continue to monitor the website.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.