Cache Issue (asp.net)

Hello folks, i love use cloudflare however i’m going to leave it if i cant found an answer to this issue: Please help me!

• My site has and login protected area, and im using asp.net PROFILES to persist parameters, however the cloudflare cache is allways showing the same page, no matter the profile (parameter) . The visitor open the page once, and allways when he back is the same page, disconsidering the parameter! (and the parameter is coming right from the asp.net profile!)
    I alreadey set pages rules like this:
    .mysite.com/ bypass cache
    .mysite.com/ bypass cache
    the cloudflare cache configuration is set to “Respect headers”
    and i set my web.config to

<system.webServer>

</system.webServer>

on a specific folder!
all pages has the “no-cache” indication…

however still doest working…!

PLease help-me or i will have to to leave cloudflare :frowning:

Your page rule is wrong. See here.

it is not wrong i dunno wy the forum doest show the caracters correct…
it is juust like the link you send me
please see the attached file

@contatoinvestidoresu did you ever resolve this? I’m facing the same issue and cant find a google way round it.

Tried page rules to bypass cache on the site. When I access the site as localhost inside the domain it functions exactly as desired but when running through cloudflare the page served is certainly a cached page from CF not from my origin server.

It’s as though CF determines the content is not dynamic for a certain page, despite having query parameters passed in the URL as on the main aspx page it does not serve cached pages, so I’m not seeing this cache issue on a site wide scale but only when query parameters are in the URL

Page rules below for reference if anyone would kindly point out anything obvious I’m missing.

Using Chrome’s developer tools for the objects in question what is the cf-cache-status value?

Good morning, thanks for the reply.

All cf-cache-status I can see are “HIT” full list below.

Can you please purge the cache and see if the issue persists? I just did a curl against the top resource and the cf-cache-status is not present (which I would expect based on you bypass page rule).

HTTP/2 200
date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:45:38 GMT
content-type: text/css
set-cookie: __cfduid=da689827f055e0f4c323e200615a05f711530042338; expires=Wed, 26-Jun-19 19:45:38 GMT; path=/; domain=.matchplanners.co.uk; HttpOnly; Secure
last-modified: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 15:52:04 GMT
etag: W/“8144efad20d41:0”
vary: Accept-Encoding
x-powered-by: ASP.NET
expect-ct: max-age=604800, report-uri=“https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct
server: cloudflare
cf-ray: 43122ce5beb08184-SFO-DOG

Thanks for the help,

The Cache Purge seems to have taken a long time to work.

Now I’ve got a new issue, back to the drawing board.

Thanks