I ran into an issue I can not solve.
When loading a specific page an image is not showing up and responds with a 404.
Other image on the page respond normally with a 200
All of them are on the server under the correct path.
Following things I did check (on firefox and safari):
- cf-cache-status of the 404 error image is EXPIRED
- cf-cache-status of all other images are HIT
- when trying to load the same image on another browser (safari) all images loads up correctly
- when trying to load the image on firefox as a non cached version, it shows up correctly
- The file permissions on the server are all the same and correct
- the affected image is a jpg all others are jpg but are cached as image/webp
I did get other 404s on .css lately, but I thought it was a different issue…
What can I do? How to find the error and fix?