Cache Everything is not working. The cache: Cf-Cache-Status: BYPASS. What can I do to change it to HIT?

I have added custom Page Rules for my website. But the chace is not working. Here are the rules:

1 http://cafendo.com/
Always Use HTTPS

2 www.cafendo.com/caf-administrator*
Security Level: High, Cache Level: Bypass, Disable Apps, Disable Performance

3 www.cafendo.com/images/*
Browser Cache TTL: a day, Cache Level: Cache Everything, Edge Cache TTL: a month

4 www.cafendo.com/js*
Auto Minify: JS only, Rocket Loader: On, Browser Cache TTL: a day, Cache Level: Cache Everything, Edge Cache TTL: a month

5 www.cafendo.com/var/cache*
Browser Cache TTL: a day, Cache Level: Cache Everything, Edge Cache TTL: a month

6 www.cafendo.com/var/files*

7 www.cafendo.com/*
Cache Level: Cache Everything

And for the www.cafendo.com/caf-administrator* Rule instead of the cache to be Bypass I get DYNAMIC. How can I fix this?

The question in the title is different from the question in the post, so I’m not sure what exactly you want. Please clarify. Both BYPASS and DYNAMIC will fetch the result from the origin, if that’s what you want.

Also, Cache Everything for images and JS files are not needed as they are cached by default. You can of course set Browser TTL and Edge TTL as you with. By adding Cache Everything to those folders’ paths, you’re instructing Cloudflare to cache not only images and JS files but anything that comes from these paths, and that includes 404s and other errors.

The cache status for www.cafendo.com/ is: Cf-Cache-Status: BYPASS. And should be Cache Everything from the rule 7 why is BYPASS?

I manage to make it work for the rule 7 using this post: link

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.