Cache configurasi

hello, I’m trying to set the cache on my domain,
but when I access the Mozilla browser status CF cache miss,
and I refresed the status successfully changed to HIT,

but when I accessed it again via the chrome browser, cf-cache-status became miss, it had to be refreshed again in chrome and then it changed to HIT,

Is that really what the cache system is like in CF?

This is the header response in Mozilla when I open it for the first time

This is when I access it in a different browser such as Chrome, when I open the same URL the result is not a hit, but a MISS

This Mozilla refunds when I refresh the page

After I refreshed the Chrome browser again it changed to HIT

Is this the chahce system in CF?

Different browsers, also different chahce results…?

or is there a configuration so that they both go to the cache
please advise,
Thank You

What is the page link you are requesting?

I opened this same link in a different browser
https://cdn.wargaid.my.id/testing/date.php?id=1234

I opened the link in curl and got MISS, then HIT, opened in Chrome, got HIT, then in Safari and got HIT so seems ok.

Have you set any cache or page rules for this? What is your setting for cache level? Caching levels · Cloudflare Cache (CDN) docs

With a .php extension and a query string, I would have assumed this link by default would appear as DYNAMIC and not cached at all.

That’s right, by default it’s not cached, but I created a cache lever rule with cache everything settings

do you see the same last-modified response header from all browsers…?
because from my screenshot above last-modified is different (meaning there is a lot of cache on the CF server)

like this if I test

This respound my backend

2400:cb00:632:1024::6ca2:e2c5 - - [10/Dec/2023:23:30:14 +0700] "GET /horas.gif?id=123 HTTP/1.1" 200 1373645 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.89 Safari/537.36"
2400:cb00:497:1024::a29e:aa28 - - [10/Dec/2023:23:30:28 +0700] "GET /horas.gif?id=123 HTTP/1.1" 200 1373645 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/113.0"

The way the cache should work should not be a double HIT to the backend server, right?

but from my server log he HIT twice because of different browsers

Please help

Try paying attention to the response header in the date, sir?
is it the same or not?

indeed the response in various browsers has been HIT,
but my problem is that my backend server HITs how many browsers,

Cloudflare should just HIT 1 time to my server, right?

Not quite. Cloudflare is not one giant worldwide cache. It caches closest to the user requesting the URL. And some locations have separate caches, so your requests in Singapore are most likely hitting different edge servers with their own cache, so it takes a few requests before all caches are populated. Even then unpopular resources will be evicted to make space for other files. This is described pretty well here: