Bypass Fileupload limit

Hi, I have videosharing website like youtube. I am using cloudflare but file is restricted to 100MB file size however in my website maximum upload size a user required is 2GB how can i bypass this limit even enterprise plan has 500MB limit only. I can also see that many videosharing website are using cloudflare and have even 5GB upload limits. How to bypass this limit kindly suggest me thanks

Well I would contact them at https://www.cloudflare.com/plans/enterprise/contact/ to see what you can do, on Enterprise plans they can do many different things based on the customer, but that would be expensive.

Otherwise you need to have a non-proxied endpoint to post to or you need to split the files up (not even sure is doable).

In addition to the potential for a larger upload size on the ENT plan, most of my customers who provide large file uploads use software which supports chunking / session resumption. If the individual chunks are under 100 MB the total amount uploaded isn’t impacted.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.