BYOIP support for Spectrum Apps in multiple domain

If we bring 160.12.12.12/24 CIDR range as BYOIP on Cloudflare Account A, can we assign 160.12.12.12/32 IP to Spectrum Application created in Account A’s, domain(abc.com) and also 160.12.12.12/32 IP to Specrum Application created in Account A’s another domain(xyz.com) ?

I suspect so, within the account but not across accounts. But this is barely even an educated guess, and I’m pretty sure you’d need to reach out to Cloudflare via ticket to get a solid confirmation as very few of us in the forums will have any experience with BYOIP, and on the Enterprise side a lot of things are possible.

1 Like

You can delegate part of your range to another customer, even down to a /32.

https://developers.cloudflare.com/byoip/

My understanding is that each Spectrum application requires a unique IP address. The domain is not really relevant for most Spectrum applications, DNS is just doing a name to IP address lookup.

1 Like

There is minor correction in question. We want to assign two separate IPS of BYOIP to two separate Spectrum Apps which are in different domain under one account.

If we bring 160.12.12.12/24 CIDR range as BYOIP on Cloudflare Account A, can we assign 160.12.12.12/32 IP to Spectrum Application created in Account A’s, domain(abc.com) and also 160.12.12.20/32 IP to Specrum Application created in Account A’s another domain(xyz.com) ?

Yes understood. Challenge here is we have only one BYOIP range and multiple domain(having Spectrum App)

If BYOIP is tied to account then might be possible but if it ties to domain then not sure

BYOIP is across your account. Your updated address mapping is much simpler, and there should be no issue doing that.