By mistake, I subscribed to a Business Plan subscription worth $2,400 per year on your platform

I am writing to you today to tell you about an unfortunate situation that occurred recently. By mistake, I subscribed to a Business Plan subscription worth $2,400 per year on your platform on June 26, 2023, at 23:00.
I want to be clear that this underwriting was unintentional and unintentional. While browsing your site, I had to accidentally click on the subscription button and, unfortunately, I did not realize my mistake before being charged.

I therefore ask you, with sincerity, to kindly cancel this subscription and to reimburse me in full the 2400 dollars. I understand that this may cause some inconvenience to your team, but I assure you that this situation is completely beyond my control and I am prepared to provide any additional information if necessary.

I thank you in advance for your understanding and assistance in this matter. I hope that you will be able to process my request quickly and inform me of the procedure to follow to resolve this situation.

You need to cancel that yourself on the dash, the team cannot do that on your behalf. Can you cancel the subscription and open a ticket with the Customer Support team? To open a Billing ticket, go here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Please share a link to this thread on your ticket, By mistake, I subscribed to a Business Plan subscription worth $2,400 per year on your platform. Once you have a ticket, can you share the number here?

Thank you, I see your ticket 2845343 and will flag that for the attention of my colleagues. Please do not open more tickets.

Please make certain to cancel the plan if you have not already done so @drewkiller0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.