Buying domain issue

I just bought a domain the payment went through and it says in my domain list that the website has expired. I also cant do anything with the settings to see what’s going on.

Does anyone know what’s going on?

Sorry for the troubles, I suspect this is an error in our dash display.

Hi @darren.guest123 I have seen this before with domains that have been transferred to cloudflare registrar showing as expired until the transfer is complete, and the same with newly purchased domains.

I am pretty sure it’s an error in our dash display catching up with actual domain status, perhaps exacerbated by our ongoing billing migration. Whois shows the expiry as Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-04-01T17:11:48Z and the dash shows as expired.

As a just in case, it does not hurt to get in the Registrar queue in case the domain continues to show as expired.

Can you create a Registrar ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open a Registrar ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.