Hi everybody there!!
Let me know if I am in the correct way:
- I register a domain (for example at hostgator.com)
- I buy a VPS service like Linode or DigitalOcean
- I only have 1 IP address from my VPS provider
- I add my domain to cloudflare panel
- I transfer registrar to CloudFlare (is very expensive, they say it and is real!)
- What about NS’s when my registrar were CloudFlare and I only have the IP of my VPS. I must configure a complete DNS server in it to resolve my domain name?
- How does cloudflare solve NS’s: can they solve only with the IP address?
Thanks you very much giving me some help…