But the status of “Domain Transfer” on Cloudflare console panel is still not successful.

We have replaced the Name Server of noko.com with Cloudflare’s name server since yesterday. When we check it through whois, we can see that the Name Server have changed to Cloudflare’s name server. But the status of “Domain Transfer” on Cloudflare console panel is still not successful. Please help to check and find out the root cause of this issue.

Hi @major,

My dig query to noko.com is returning the following nameservers:

ns1.noko.com
ns2.noko.com
ns3.noko.com
ns4.noko.com

Is that the expected result?

Yes, it is now restored.

@major >>

But the status of “Domain Transfer” on Cloudflare console panel is still not successful.

So I suppose here that you request to:

Am I right?
If that is the case, can you describe with more details what was the problem?
I guess that you were waiting for some time until the domain transfer.
Usually take some time for the domain to transfer, follow the how to article to know more…

If this is not the case, so you most probably tried to just add your domain to CloudFlare and use CloudFlare’s services.
You should know, that when you change any domain name servers (NS), there is time frame after making any changes called Domain Name Propagation:

DNS records are stored in cache mainly to improve performance of DNS queries. Every DNS record has a Time to Live (TTL) value, which is the time DNS servers should store that record in cache. Even if a record is changed, DNS servers will continue working with its formal value from cache until this time has passed

DNS Propagation it is the time required for DNS servers worldwide to update their cached information for a domain name.

A DNS change sometimes requires up to 72 hours to propagate worldwide, and that depends strictly from your domain’s current TTL.

Give it another try, wait for a little while until the full propagation of your domain name, and let us know if you face any problems!

Thanks for your advice.

1 Like