Bulk update of contact details for registrant

Hi. After realizing I wrote my phone number with an error at the time of purchasing and transferring domains names, I have been trying to update the telephone number for the domain names I have at Cloudflare. The point is I would like the update take place in ALL domain names in one go taking into account I have many domain names. Otherwise I would have to make the change one by one which I find it tedious.

Please let me know where I should go to make changes appear in all domain names. I have been browsing around the website and have not yet found the right page.

Thank you

Looking through the API docs, there doesn’t appear to be a way to do it via the API.

You could look at figuring out how the dashboard API works and replicate it.

Thank you but I visited the API page you mentioned about and have no idea what those codes mean. I just thought there was a way to change contact details from my account management page.

Anyway, as I see I will have no choice, other than updating the phone number separately for each domain name. Well, now I am not sure if by updating the phone number the domain name will be blocked for transfer for 60 days.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.