Hi, I struggle to connect my Builderall website with Cloudflare. I’ve contacted support people at Builderall, watched videos, joined a Facebook support group, and searched for solutions in the Community, but I am unable to solve this. This is what I did:
- Bought a domain from GoDaddy.
- Set up my website on Builderall
- Put Builderall’s Nameservers in GoDaddy
- After it promulgated and everything worked fine, I went to Cloudflare and added my website.
- Cloudflare pulled the info through. At that time it only had 2 x CNAME records (www & * - see picture below)
- Cloudflare gave me new Nameservers, which I’ve entered into Godaddy
- After I received confirmation from Cloadflare that the Nameservers was updated, I tried to access my site.
- The site returned an error, which said that I had to add an A record.
- I’ve added the A record with the IP that corresponds with am1.eb4.com (CNAME)
- When I then tried to access my site, I received a 404 error: The page you’re trying to visit does not exist
- I thought that it was because I did not have an MX record at the time. I then added the MX record, but I still get the same 404 error.
This is my DNS at the moment:
Help would greatly be appreciated!