Bug in 'Pages'

Sorry, I have no idea how to contact support directly (I tried to send message and it was ignored). Here is a bug: sometimes(?) ‘Pages’ app do not recognize 2nd-level custom domain correctly, and set its status as “Invalid”. But the feature works despite of its status. 3rd-level recognized OK. So, ‘Web Analytics’ app does not work with 2nd-level domain.

Hey,

Luckily I’m on the Pages team so support is quick anyway :wink:

Could you send a domain which failed at the 2nd level? I can take a look at what happened there.

Did you make sure to enable in the Pages dashboard? I can check on this too

Thanks, @Walshy, for a really prompt replying and willingness to help! Unfortunately, I am unable to send you a PM with domain name, and unable to add a link to it here too, the forum disallows me to do it. But, if you’ll open my account on Cloudflare, you’ll see the only one ‘Pages’ setup, and you’ll see the incorrect domain there.

Did you make sure to enable in the Pages dashboard? I can check on this too
Yes, sure. I cannot see it in Analytics because the domain is in Invalid state so it is not visible there and does not count visits.

This has now been resolved! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.