Bug in Cloudflare admin / domain transfer screen

Hello!

I’m not sure if this is the correct way to report this, however I think I may have identified a bug in the Cloudflare interface (note: this is not a security-related issue).

I have been trying to transfer some .co.uk domain registrations into Cloudflare and I was struggling to get them to appear within my “Select domains to transfer” interface. Initially, the domains were not appearing in the list, however, when I navigated to the website in the “Websites” section of the Cloudflare admin, then navigated back to the Domains > Transfer screen, it then appeared within the list of domains. I had to do this for each .co.uk domain for it to appear for me.

I’m not sure if it’s actually a bug or not, but it did stump me a little bit.

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi @user10401,

I’m pretty sure this is a bug, I reported it a few weeks ago and it’s still in the queue to be looked at. I’ll add your post there.

1 Like

Hi @domjh!

Thanks for your reply. That’s great, hopefully it can be picked up soon.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to update this thread, this has been reviewed and passed on.

2 Likes

Fantastic, thanks again! :slight_smile: Hopefully this can be fixed soon to help others maybe struggling with this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.