Browser says not secure

When I switched my nameservers to cloudflare, the browser said that the website was not secure. I’m using wp-rocket with the cloudflare add-on.

What’s the address of the site in question so we may take a look?

1 Like

licensesolution .com

Thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

That domain does not appear to have cloudflare nameservers, DNS Propagation Checker - Global DNS Testing Tool

I do see at one point today cf nameservers were confirmed and the site shows as active, but the nameservers appear to have been changed after the confirmation. Your domain registrar should be able to assist in figuring out why the change did not take effect/reverted.

Hello, I changed the nameservers to cloudflare. But, that’s when the site went down and said the website was not secure. So, I changed them back.

It’s impossible to troubleshoot the issue if the site is no longer using cloudflare.

I deleted the domain and went to add it again to see if there were any warnings. I have the following warnings that may help troubleshoot the issue before going Live again. Is there anything I am missing in the setup? The domain is secure. So, I’m not sure why I’m getting this message from cloudflare. Thanks for all your help!

hostname-not-covered

Your domain isn’t using Cloudflare nameservers. You deleted the domain from Cloudflare so a new certificate is needed and it won’t be generated until the nameservers are set.
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?87b7b2371ab14a42944bf486784e3620

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.