Broken website, takes a long time to load

Good morning community, I’m sorry to bother you. I’m having problems with the website from the place I work. The main page takes forever to load, and the images are broken. I tried purging all the caches and it helped temporarily, but hours later the problem starts again. I tried changing my SSL/TLS encryption mode from full to flexible, but that breaks the entire page, the css doesn’t load, nor the menus, or anything, and the error too “many redirects” appears randomly. I also disabled the brotli extension in PHP, because I read that it could cause problems, but to no avail.

I attach a screenshot so you can see how the images are broken and the empty spaces that remain:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15BTZj6iLrRm6H2mRg1mq4JAj8HC8Iy2W/view?usp=sharing

You can see the website link right there in case you want to take a look, I don’t share the link here because the employer doesn’t want to attract spam to their site sighs

Btw, I’m running Joomla 4.4.5 and PHP 8.2.19 on a LiteSpeed server. Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions!

I’m not able to recreate the issue. Were you able to find a fix?

If you are still experiencing the issue, does the issue go away when you pause Cloudflare?

Hi @emanova , thanks for your reply. I’m not feeling so confident lol, I don’t know if I actually fixed it because it’s a random error, so I guess I’ll have to wait.
I followed these instruccions and the site has been working fine for a day and a half. I think it might have to do with the order of plugins in Joomla. But just in case, I also made the other suggested recommendations. We’ll see what happens in the next few days. Thank you very much again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.