Hi, I’m new to either web and cloudflare.
I recently bought a domain
standinshd.site from niagahoster.co.id and made a blogspot site
what im trying to do is to replace
I’ve searched over the internet about it and followed the instructions but I can’t seem to make it work.
Here are my DNS settings
I imported it from a file i got from blogger :
This is what i got when i opened
sometimes this :
Things I’ve tried :
- Inputing the A & CNAME records manually
- Turning on Cloudflare’s proxy (cloud icon) for A records
- Turning on Cloudflare’s proxy (cloud icon) for CNAME records
- Lots of time over the internet for looking for the solution but without any luck, unfortunately.
Thank you in advanced everyone