Blocked on Website

Hello, I use IPTV SmartersPro and I get the following message when I go to their website (that you host)

My Cloudflare Ray ID is: 75c28f0f88aa2c60

How do I get this resolved?

Is this a 1020 error?

I have no idea. I’m just a client that can’t get on the website and it says to contact y’all.

I cannot reproduce an issue, site loads fine for me.

Was there an error number at the top of the screen shot you shared?

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 10.42.36 AM

It actually says to email the site owner, that is not Cloudflare. I suspect (impossible to say without seeing an error number) that you were blocked due to a rule the site owner has put in place and are probably seeing a 1020 error. But, after you contact them you will know for sure.

This is a screenshot of the entire page that I get:

May I ask if you are using a Free plan for your domain?

You should see the blocked firewall evenmts in the firewall events if you navigate to the Cloudflare dashboard → Security → Overview and lookup for Firewall events for the past 24hours or so. Once you find them, click on a particular one to find more details about it (user-agent, IP, HTTP version …).

Could you share some details which service was triggered that blocked you? (Managed Rule something my best guess)

You can filter results for your event by the “Ray ID” from the screenshot.

No, I pay for the premium service that they offer, but I don’t run the domain through you. I am just trying to go to their website and it’s saying that I’m blocked.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.