Blocked from using a website after accidentally clicking a phishing link

I was on the same website and the same thing happened to me

YES BRO the same thing happend to me im so lost on why its happening…

It’s not just manganelo, other websites are getting targeted as well. I was in the middle of reading noblesse, then that error popped up.

I got it too man I hope it’s just an accidental bug but really hope we can fix it !

Hi there,

Pretty new here so not sure where to go. I’ve started receiving cloudflare notifications on a lot of sites I use. They warn me about streaming video. However, there is no video playing. Only novels or manga. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

I’ve only recently started using Cloudflare and just recently started getting the same message. As to what I was doing, I was just about to read manga when I suddenly got said message

I would appreciate it greatly if someone could help with this problem.

1 Like

Same, I was just about to continue reading at manganelo, then it was suddenly restricted. What did I even do?

It’s showing the same messaging on serval other manga sites as well… I’ve just made an account with cloudflare to try and work out what is going on?

Yes this happens to me to while readind manga on tachyomi app

I tried using vpn, it worked btw. Hope it helps.

Can I ask for which vpn you used?

1 Like

What I am gathering from most peoples commenting on here, myself included. The context we are accessing on our devices isn’t a video, it is images? Manga or novel related.

3 Likes

That is correct good sir

1 Like

Yes you are right, there were no video content at all.

1 Like

It didn’t worked with me though

Just download Opera, it has a built-in vpn. Or just use any vpn.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to do i was just reading a manga

Oooh that’s sad. I don’t know how it worked on mine though.

1 Like

Anyone who finds a solution please don’t forget
us.:pray::pray:

I don’t know if you can see the screenshot I sent, but it definitely worked on mine. I mean the vpn thingy, I used the Opera(its an app), clicked the vpn tab, then it surprisingly worked.