Blocked custom hostname - HubSpot

Hello,

I am attempting to onboard the active custom hostname marketing.oceanicadeseguros.com (http://marketing.oceanicadeseguros.com/) to the Hubspot SSL for SaaS platform. It is currently blocked by Cloudflare. Could you please unblock this custom hostname for me?

Thanks!

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community :logodrop:

Can you share the exact error message that you receive?

Hello!!.. Yeah, sure… i wrote to [email protected] but i dont get any answer.

Did you only recently send the email? It may take a while to get a response from Cloudflare Trust and Safety. When an issue is referred to them, they will be the only ones who can resolve the matter.

Yeah, they answer that i have to create a ticket on my customer dashboard, im trying to create but just i can create tickets to post here, on community channel

1 Like

All Cloudflare user accounts can open support requests for account, billing, and registrar issues. Be sure to open an account issue from your Cloudflare dashboard. You can share the ticket number here once you have it.

Yeah my man, already created five minutes ago, ticket number is 3272518.

1 Like

I have asked for a review of your support request. You should see a response here and in the ticket once it has been picked up.

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your help!

1 Like

Hi @licenciamientos,

Thanks for providing the ticket #.
We have escalated your request to the Trust and Safety team, the reason why they asked yo to create a ticket is because most likely they need that to continue their process.
As part of the escalation process to T&S, the ticket status will appear as Solved, however I will keep an eye on this Community Post to keep track of the progress.

As @epic.network mentioned before, it may take a while to get a response from the Trust and Safety team, however they will contact you via email.

If you don’t receive any news from them in a week, feel free to post it here and I will be glad to investigate the status of your request.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
I’ll be around.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello,

I am attempting to onboard the active custom hostname marketing.oceanicadeseguros.com to the Hubspot SSL for SaaS platform. It is currently blocked by Cloudflare. I was submit a ticket last week but i didn’t receive any solution.
Thanks

The response from Cloudflare staff earlier in this topic indicated that your request is currently with Trust and Safety.

Any matters under the purview of Cloudflare Trust and Safety can only be resolved by Trust and Safety. Unfortunately thay can take some time depending on their workload. The only option is to await their resolution of the matter. Neither Cloudflare Support or the Community have any visibility into the matter once it is with Trust and Safety.