Block domain

I need to block this toxic domain - Can you please provide me the steps to block this domain that is linking to me and has a masked iframe redirect of sorts.

Cloudflare has no control over the content that is displayed on a website we do not host. If you feel that a site is engaging in illegal or inappropriate activities, you can submit an abuse report at Abuse approach - Cloudflare.

You will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code in the Subject. While the Trust and Safety team will review the details of your report, that may be the only reply you receive.

You can also report the site to your relevant local authorities. Complaints cannot be filed via this forum.

Can I still block domains though in cloudflare like you can for IP addresses? Should I block their IP?

Hi Matteo,

I also tried to submit an abuse report and it would not let me submit as it said the site is not managed by Cloudflare. Does this seem correct as I could not submit the form for abuse.

Thank you

You cannot.

If you know the IP they are using to scrape your content, you could. It may stop them for a little while, at least until they move the operation to a new IP.

Since that site does not use Cloudflare, there is little that Cloudflare Trust & Safety can do in such a matter. You would need to pursue action against the site. Depending on the value at stake, you may want to involve a qualified IP attorney to pursue action against the scraper.

Hi Epic,

Thank you for responding. I also have 400 to 500 events a day being blocked from hotlinking protection about 5 different IP’s that all point to this same Latitute /Logitute coordinates below. I recently had an image hotlinked 100 + times and had to turn on the protection in Cloudflare. Do you think I am being attacked or is this a normal occurrence? What do you suggest I do?

Thank you for your help

Decimal:1761099268

Hostname:dony112.bvserver.net

ASN:14061

ISP:DigitalOcean LLC

Services:VPN Server

Assignment:Likely Static IP

State/Region:New Jersey

City:North Bergen

Latitude:40.8041 (40° 48′ 14.68″ N)

Longitude:-74.0124 (74° 0′ 44.52″ W)

IP Details For: 146.190.214.99 is one example of the 5.

If you don’t use any automated services that connect from Digital Ocean’s IP space, you could simply issue a challenge to all connections from their ASN,

whois -h whois.cymru.com " -v 146.190.214.99"
AS      | IP               | BGP Prefix          | CC | Registry | Allocated  | AS Name
14061   | 146.190.214.99   | 146.190.208.0/20    | US | arin     | 2021-10-14 | DIGITALOCEAN-ASN, US

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.