Block dns!

hello, I have a problem, a week ago changing the hosting provider because they increased a lot, the issue is that, change the dns and how to change them I marked the same previous ip delete the pages of cloudflare and I created them again with their domains, and now a somewhat strange conflict was generated, the domain has the cloudflare dns and everything, generate the certificate to install in my hosting and given the following: “The domain ‘Certificate of Origin CloudFlare’ must be pointed in the account hosting ”, my new provider is DonWeb, and now the pages have not been seen for a week and in the browser of the domains that are, avistajerock.com and woowinteractivo.com sale all blank with the message” Your website has not yet Do you have an SSL certificate ">. <Does anyone have a solution?

I can’t understand the question nor the problem, but those two domains aren’t on Cloudflare.

There is no valid certificate on neither of those domains, but being not on Cloudflare there is nothing I can help you with unless you want to onboard them on here.

@villalonjonatan, I do see a bit of history, but +1 to @matteo’s comment on not understanding question/problem. When you changed nameservers, did you change the nameservers for both of the domains with your domain registrar?

Here’s what I’ve found for the two domains:

$ whois avistajerock.com
   Name Server: NS10.HOSTMAR.COM
   Name Server: NS9.HOSTMAR.COM
$ dig ns avistajerock.com +short
ns9.hostmar.com.
ns10.hostmar.com.

https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/avistajerock.com

The nameservers were confirmed 12/11 for this domain but appear to have changed after confirmation and nameservers are mixed.

$ whois woowinteractivo.com
   Name Server: NS10.HOSTMAR.COM
   Name Server: NS9.HOSTMAR.COM
$ dig ns woowinteractivo.com +short
marge.ns.cloudflare.com.
cory.ns.cloudflare.com.

https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/woowinteractivo.com

Looks like nameservers were confirmed yesterday and ssl was enabled today, although whatsmydns shows some propagation issues. It can take upto 24 hours for the free universal certificate to be provisioned after the nameservers are confirmed. Currently, I see the page is loading with an error:

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Subject: centos6.dattaweb.com
Issuer: centos6.dattaweb.com
Expires on: Aug 13, 2023

I suspect the error is due to the Free universal ssl certificate not yet being provisioned.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.