Blank screen after chaning to Cloudflare

Hello

After switching NS1. and NS2. servers from my domain hosting to Cloudflare Free plan NS lens i vita now i only see white screen on website.

After disabling protection on Mozilla,i see website normal.

Do you have a proper SSL certificate installed on your host? Did your site work on HTTPS before Cloudflare?

Yes, but Cpanel SSL.

I have switch to Cloudflare before 2 days. When i disable protection in Mozilla,i can see website normal then.
Protection

In that case it’s not a Cloudflare issue but some of your content is blocked. You’ll need to clarify this on a Mozilla forum I am afraid.

But just to double check, my question was not when you switched to Cloudflare but whether it worked on HTTPS before Cloudflare.

It was work normal before switching to Cloudflare,as a charm.

And i was using only Cpanel SSL.

I see message there:

A few more steps are required to complete your setup.Hide

Some of your DNS only records are exposing IPs that are proxied through Cloudflare. Make sure to proxy all A, AAAA, and CNAME records pointing to proxied records to avoid exposing your origin IP.

If this will solve the problem,but i do not know what to fix. Sandro can you please according to my first screenshot tell me what i must fix? Thanks

What’s the domain?

Can you send me some contact,i will send url there?

You can post the domain here and remove it after a couple of minutes.

Got it. First edit your posting and remove the domain, then delete the posting.

Sorry i not understand clearly.
Can you clarify little bit better,what to delete etc. Thanks

Changed your encryption mode to “Full strict”.

What you mean?

Explain me what to do in paths

Please use the search. These topics have been discussed quite a few times. You’ll most likely have an insecure encryption mode on Cloudflare and will need to change that to “Full strict”.

The current issue you have is mixed content.

So i found something about what you said.

And this mean.

1. I must again switch to my domain register with their NS servers

2. When i switch i must buy then SSL cert ( because cert from Cpanel is not good always)

3. After i configure new SSL and website start to work with new SSL,then i switch again to LENS and VITA right?

And then will work normal.

Not sure where you found that, but that should not be necessary. All you need to do is set your encryption mode to “Full strict” at https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/ssl-tls.

Nice,after switching to “Full strict” i see website,but i see in Mozilla message: “Connection is not secure”

CNot secure

That is probably still mixed content, but that’s still not Cloudflare related I am afraid. There are a couple of threads on that topic here too, so you should still find something via the search.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.