Blank Page for my website after cdn set up

Dear All,

about 8-10 hours ago I set up a cloudflare free cdn account and it caused the problems I have now. My Website is showing a blank page, however when I log in to my WP-admin it totally broke my theme. I did turn on html minify at cloudflare, but I don’t think that this is the only issue which goes to this result. Please help me somehow to get this resolved.

Kind regards,

Was your site working on HTTPS before you added it to Cloudflare?

Dear Sandro,

Yes. I set up SSL certificate through Hostinger and it worked fine. as soon as I tried my CDN it broke everything up

Fair enough, though, assuming your server IP address ends in 159, I am afraid your statement would not be entirely accurate as that would come straight from your server and needs to be fixed there. Cloudflare only forwards what it receives from your server.

You should pause Cloudflare for now (Overview screen, bottom right) and fix whatever necessary on your server.

If you don’t mind, why is .159 IP so critical and why it causes this problem?

The point is the content you mentioned comes from your server and is not related to Cloudflare.

Actually, right now your domain is not even using Cloudflare as you did not change the nameservers yet.

nslookup -type=ns avanesdispatch.com a.gtld-servers.net
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  192.5.6.30

avanesdispatch.com      nameserver = ns1.dns-parking.com
avanesdispatch.com      nameserver = ns2.dns-parking.com

You only added two NS records to your host. Remove those and properly change the nameservers at your registrar.

So if I press pause at cloudflare my website should work properly then? since it still not working :frowning:

As well am I supposed to make any file back ups?

Not really, currently you are not using Cloudflare in the first place, and even if you did, pausing it would not fix it because the issue is with your host.

I am afraid you really need to talk to your host or web developer at this point.

I’m a newbie in this, could you advise me what am I supposed to ask about? Sorry for these questions…

I am afraid server or site administration is a tad beyond the scope of this forum as that is not strictly Cloudflare related. StackExchange or Reddit will be better suited here.

For now you would want to get your site fixed and once that works you can move it to Cloudflare as I mentioned in my earlier reply. support.cloudflare.com and #tutorials also have lots on that.

The problem was in WP Rocket conflict. Could you please check if site works fine for you? As of my “Chrome Incognito” it works

Site is loading now.

So I would need to work on WP Rocket optimisation. Some of it’s functionality destroys the website. :frowning:

For now the site itself is loading. If you want to move it to Cloudflare you should follow the earlier advice.

Just to confirm.

1. I need to contact the host to get the problem with ns resolved and as well to confirm for the server to be related to cloudflare.
  2. to use tutorials to set it up.

I am afraid I can’t tell whom you have to contact. You need to change your nameservers at your registrar if you want to use Cloudflare and you haven’t done that yet. You should be able to do so, but if not, your host might be the right contact.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.