BitForex disappeared / stole our money, Cloudfare not doing anything about it

What is the name of the domain?

bitforex.com

What is the issue you’re encountering

Domain disappeared, no way to reach owners

What is the current SSL/TLS setting?

Strict (SSL-Only Origin Pull)

Screenshot of the error

So bascially, we’re all screwed and suuposed to sit back and do nothing about this ?
There is NO way to contact the owners of BitForex. I had a lot of money invested on that platform, so did many others. Cloudflare is basically protecting and hiding criminals. And THAT is the problem. You need to expose them.

From a technical point, this is a setting configured by the site owner and Cloudflare does not control that.

As for allegations, I am afraid the forum can’t help here either and you need to seek out legal advice, if you believe you have been defrauded. Contact your local authorities as well.

2 Likes

Cloudflare is the host of whoever opened and operated that website. If they have been aware of the situation and aren’t doing anything about it to help thousands of people affected by this scam, then yes, one can move forward with legal action.
This is so wrong on so many levels. The owner “disappeared” I wonder why.

For Cloudflare to allow an individual to open and operate a trading platform webiste that deals with millions of dollars without having a clear identification of who the owner is… Ridiculous.

You’re almost certainly incorrect. But you can file an abuse complaint and contact your local law enforcement.

3 Likes

As so often, Cloudflare is not the host. This really needs to be taken up with the responsible authorities and the community cannot help.

1 Like