Billing System Cancelled Subscription Services!

I’ve enjoyed Cloudflare services for years now, usually all top notch, but recently I was very disappointed with an occurrence.

Perhaps it has something to do with the billing system upgrades that have been notified in admin panel.

Cloudflare stopped charging my card and deactivated Images and Stream and Paid Workers services!

Nothing changed with my card, called my bank and they said nothing is wrong, it is something with Cloudflare’s system.

Experienced downtime in services with my sites because of this. Cloudflare dropped the ball here.

WTFCF? Any explanation?

Questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the billing team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Billing. Feel free to share your ticket number here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.