Billing service not answer email

Hi,

I don’t understand my bill, in the middle of the month (the 20th) I went from the 1 * 1000 minutes package to the 2 * 1000 minutes package then 3 * 1000 minutes in Stream.
However, I repaid in full the 1 * 1000 minutes paid at the beginning (January 12) without pro rata and moreover I paid twice for the change of plan.

The support not respond by email at [email protected]

Thanks

Hi @antoine5,

I’m afraid the community can’t help with account specific billing issues. However, please post your ticket number here and we’ll see if someone can have a look for you.

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
Ticket number of what ? My invoice number ?

I send an email to support at billing since last week but I have no ticket.

There us another way to contact billing team ?

Thanks

No, when you emailed Billing, you should usually get an autoresponse with a request ID to allow staff to locate it.

cc @Laurie

1 Like

After send my mail, I no receive auto response with code :confused:

I send to [email protected] , is the correct email ?

I send with my email account

Hi antoine5,
I was not able to locate a ticket with your primary email address for your account, could you please reply here with the ticket ID and I can check on the ticket for you.

1 Like

Better yet, open a ticket through the ticket system. That will definitely give you a number. Just stick with the process and jump through a few hoops and it will let you open a ticket and show you the number.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

3 Likes

Thanks @Laurie, @sdayman by this way, I have a ticket number : 2072828

I wait a response.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi antoine5,

I have updated your account, and have a member of our billing team that will be replying to your ticket shortly.

2 Likes