Billing question about invoice

I am facing the same issue. I have been charged 3 times this month. One is my Pro plan renewal, but it also has an applied balance of $84. And this applied balance is reflecting in other two invoices as well. Can you please explain why is this happening.

I created a ticket, but since one week, I have not received any response from Cloudflare team.

Please share your ticket number here so we can request escalation.

Thanks. I have passed along your ticket number with a request for review.

1 Like

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Good day,

Our team has opened an internal ticket with our Billing Engineering team to run some diagnostics, and we will keep you updated through the ticket.

Thank you

3 Likes

Cloudflare team has still not resolved the issue. My bill is still unpaid and I am worried that it could stop my account.

Here’s the status of their work and detailed information.

Your ticket has been passed along as mentioned by @epic.network Check the status page for further developments.

I just hope in the meantime this issue does not affect our accounts. I am worried because my invoice for the annual renewal and monthly image bill is unpaid.

Thanks for sharing the link. And I just hope in the meantime this issue does not affect our accounts. I am worried because my invoice for the annual renewal and monthly image bill is unpaid.

Best suggested is keep an eye on that link and the information provided. Upon the fix, make sure to check your account again. :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.