Billing profile issue when renewing domain

Hi,

I was trying to renew my domain that got suspended as I wasn’t actively using it but got this message “For security reasons, there is a problem with your billing profile. Contact [email protected] for assistance. (Code: 1292)”. I did create a support ticket about it, but wondering if anyone could help faster as it seems it was expiring on Jan 11 and suspended on Feb 10, so it will likely go into redemption period very soon per the below?

Day 0:** Expiration Date.
Day 1 - 30:** Grace Period (domain resolves normally).
Day 31 - 40:** Suspension Period (domains resolves to suspension page).
Day 41 - 70:** Redemption Period.
Day 71 - 75:** Pending Delete Period.

Ticket: #2379692

Yes, I realize it’s my fault as I should have been more attentive…but would there be any way to renew this domain before redemption period (and fees might be higher to recover the domain?).

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi @daniel41,

I’ve escalated your ticket, the billing & registrar teams are generally only available during standard business hours but hopefully they will be around tomorrow to take a look.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Yeah I realize it may be too late but worth a try…looks like it has gone to pending delete status already but will check back later this week to see what can be done.

Thanks,
Daniel

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @daniel41 it looks like the team was able to resolve this, is everything ok with the domain? Let us know if you need further assistance and sorry for the issues.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.