Billing, for next month

billing

I started using your services Jan 29, 2019, today March 9, 2019 and I have not received a bill for the next month. Why? I want to pay but I don’t know how

That is a question for support -> https://support.cloudflare.com/requests/new

Use email [email protected] or [email protected] to contact the support.

Last related statement from Cloudflare is: “Currently we are undergoing payments system upgrade so the last month’s payment may not show on you user account. If you wish to have more clarification, feel free to contact our support team [email protected]

I would recommend going the way that @sandro suggested, rather than email, to open a ticket as support get more info about the account and can see any issues more quickly.

If you send email from email address that is assigned to your account, it has the same effect. I am not sure if @vetal052.bondarenko has a plan with support, so email is way if you are not able to open ticket via web interface.

Not entirely, it links it to your account but doesn’t generally send troubleshooting information about what the user is having issues with.

Not sure what you mean by ‘plan with support’, by having a Cloudflare account you can open a support ticket. Yes, I would recommend email if the user cannot open a support ticket for some reason (e.g. locked out of account) but I see no evidence of this here in the thread.

thanks for help, I wrote to the support service, they are working on this problem