Best Practices for Optimizing a Restaurant Website with Cloudflare

What is the name of the domain?

ambersmenu.com.ph

What is the issue you’re encountering

Hello Cloudflare Community, I manage a website for Amber’s, a popular Filipino restaurant known for its signature dish, pancit malabon. Our site, Ambers pancit malabon, has experienced a significant increase in traffic recently, as more users are seeking detailed information about our menu and catering services. To ensure our site remains fast and secure, we’ve integrated Cloudflare, but I’m looking for advice on how to maximize its benefits. Here are a few areas where I’d appreciate your insights: Image Optimization: We’ve implemented basic image compression, but are there specific Cloudflare features or settings that can further enhance image load times without compromising quality? Efficient Caching: What are the best practices for caching dynamic content, like menu updates and seasonal promotions, while using Cloudflare? We want to strike a balance between up-to-date information and fast load times. Enhanced Security: With the increased traffic, security is a top priority. Are there particular Cloudflare security features or configurations that you recommend for a site like ours to protect against potential threats? Performance Tuning: Are there any advanced page rules or other Cloudflare tools that could help improve our site’s performance, especially during peak times? I’m eager to hear from anyone who has managed similar high-traffic sites or has experience with optimizing restaurant websites. Our goal is to provide a seamless, fast, and secure browsing experience for all our visitors. Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello, Kindly review this documents

Image Optimization: We’ve implemented basic image compression, but are there specific Cloudflare features or settings that can further enhance image load times without compromising quality?

Efficient Caching: What are the best practices for caching dynamic content, like menu updates and seasonal promotions, while using Cloudflare?

Enhanced Security: With the increased traffic, security is a top priority. Are there particular Cloudflare security features or configurations that you recommend for a site like ours to protect against potential threats?

Performance Tuning: Are there any advanced page rules or other Cloudflare tools that could help improve our site’s performance, especially during peak times?

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.