Being scammed by cloudflare

What is the name of the domain?

not needed to be public.

What is the error message?

What is the issue you’re encountering

Deceptive billing

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Old sites which have subscriptions tied to them have continued to be billed to our account with NO WAY to remove the subscriptions you cannot cancel them and clicking on the “removed site subscription” returns a 404, I’m looking at months of removed sites billing for hundreds of dollars.

In what area can we help you?

Cancelations

This is a complete joke, who managed to mess up so badly that cloudflare ended up billing customers MONTHS of fees which shouldn’t of been charged.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

I understand that billing issues can be very stressful and frustrating. Community members don’t have access to your account or the Cloudflare billing systems and will be unable to assist.

Questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community. You can open a Billing ticket here: https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

3 Likes

I already did, and look who responded.

Cloudflare Support Team (Bot) (Cloudflare)

Were you provided a ticket number?

2 Likes

I think its cool you’re trying to help, but I’ll deal directly with Cloudflare, not a cheerleader

Cloudflares reputation is heavily on the line here, you’re talking about months of billing charges that should not of been charged and no way to close these charges out or stop them with no response from cloudflare on this.

This is way above your league, you might find it better to go help someone with technical issues, not a company customer billing related issue.

I was going to offer to escalate your ticket, but I’m more than happy to leave you to your own devices if that is your preference.

You aren’t going to find billing support in the Community.

5 Likes

This is total fraud on cloudflares part, this has been an issue for nearly a year now

Sorry well over 5 years

I see your ticket 3325779 from 40 minutes ago, I do not see an earlier ticket related to this, but if you can share your ticket number as suggested by @epic.network we’ll add it to the flag for the Support team on this topic.

4 Likes

This is a first class joke, I will be disputing all of these charges and I will never use a cloudflare product again, the fact I did a quick scan and see this issue has been going on for years, it really shows how deceptive cloudflare is, you can sit here and try to justify it through your “support forums”

1. This is fraud.
  2. You mean to tell me cloudflare hasn’t managed to fix a UI / UX billing issue where it freezes subscriptions on to a customers account after the domain has been “removed”
  3. I’ve disputed all of these charges with my bank and I will never recommend nor use cloudflare.

Let the dissatisfaction of a small customer be the downfall of a “big” company.

Total fraud show to suck in fees.

Hello,

Could you kindly create a ticket and provide us the ticket number ? If you have created one, kindly provide us the number
We will escalate this to our billing team to look into this

Thank you

1 Like

Blah blah blah, this issue has existed for 5+ years, its a UI/UX issue, which makes it impossible for anyone to cancel already canceled subscriptions ( total fee charging scam) and there are thousands of customers facing the same issue.

This is how class action law suites take place

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.