Beginner Here in Need of Help

Hi All,

I apologise for what are likely all newbie questions, but I am in fact a newbie having just started using CloudFlare today. We are seeing a few issues that I need to resolve and this platform is way over my head so I’m hoping somebody can help me out … CloudFlare for Dummies style.

We have just installed CloudFlare on our site and a couple of my users are missing content. On the home page there is an animation that plays in the background, some people are seeing it, and some aren’t, prior to CloudFlare we did not have this problem. It only effects certain browsers (Safari) for those people, it seems like the webm file is loading but not the mp4.

I am also seeing these errors which I don’t understand and I don’t know how to address, are any of them critical:
no_dnssec_found
not_found_ds_record
slow_ttfb_on_cache

There is a suggestion that firewall rules might be blocking access to known bots, how do I correct this?

Finally I am seeing these messages…

xxxxxx.com is returning a high percentage of HTTP 5xx server errors Review 5xx Server Error before filing a Cloudflare Support ticket.

The origin web server for luna-sphere.com is responding slowly to initial requests for uncached HTML content. To remove this performance bottleneck, look at your server’s ability to return HTML faster and/or implement HTML caching in Cloudflare.

I am in urgent need of help as this site goes live tomorrow for an audience of 800 people as part of a corporate event.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.