Before cloudflare validate request main domain request 503 status code

as you can see in the above screenshot Cloudflare make first request 503 so brave browser notify that content of the site is not available

JS Challenge always return 503 first. After the challenge is solved, then only Cloudflare allows you to access the website and you will get 200.

as you can see brave give weird error can we resolve that

I guess this is how Brave reacts to some 4xx and 5xx errors returned from websites.

Refer to this article:

The Brave web browser can now automatically detect when a webpage is unavailable and will offer to search the Wayback Machine for a backup, the Internet Archive has announced. Although the 404 error code is the most well known, the announcement notes that the feature also works for 408, 410, 451, 500, 502, 503, 504, 509, 520, 521, 523, 524, 525, and 526 errors.

Cloudflare has nothing to do with this. This is the feature provided by Brave browser itself.

If you want to disable the banner, you can try this:

Note: I’m not using Brave browser and I can’t guarantee this works.

1 Like

I’ve found this toggle in Brave and set it to not use the Wayback machine. I think that little banner would always pop up when I use the Teams dashboard in Brave. The Wayback OFF toggle in Brave fixed that.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.