Because the domain oxygen.org.am couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again

Hello,

We are facing issue from Gmail users and other time to time when sending emails to Oxygen.org.am the emails bouncing back.

Address not found
Your message wasn’t delivered to [email protected] because the domain oxygen.org.am couldn’t be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

The response was:
DNS Error: 15155692 DNS type ‘mx’ lookup of oxygen.org.am responded with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: oxygen.org.am

I do not know what else to check. This happened not always. Sometime the emails are receiving and sometimes not.

We are using Microsoft office 365, MX records added in Cloudflare.

I have also removed DKIM and DMARC just in case.

If you could advise or help with.

Thank you

That’s weird. I just got three different responses:

And since you mentioned o365, you get to join the club with this person:

@ben59 has a ticket open which might shed some light on the subject.

1 Like

This definitely is in line with the issue we seem to be having. So in the past couple of hours we have received about 240 emails and 3 people sent me the failed dns issue.

1 Like

The interesting part is we have removed Cloudflare for the test purpose and changed DNS to bluehost. But still the same issues time to time. What else I can do or you recommend
Thanks

1 Like

GMAIL all accounts which are sending to this domain are failed with the above error. But after sometime it will work.

Seems like a DNS_PROBE_NXDOMAIN issue!

Here is a community tip involving the issue (that might help)

1 Like

Thanks. I just checked and all looks good from my side. In any case i dunno what is magic to resolve. People can send emails from Gmail to us but were unable sometime ago. The issue might persist tomorrow. The actual issue started 2 month ago. We never faced with such kind of issue.

Question. If people sending from Gmail account and getting this error " DNS Error: 15155692 DNS type ‘mx’ lookup of oxygen.org.am responded with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: oxygen.org.am"
what does this means. it is GMAIL side or Cloudflare ?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.