Ayuda con esto urgente

rayo:87766b25bf3a701c

Hola estoy tratando de comprobar que no soy un robot y no me acepta me redirige a cada rato a lo mismo y no puedo continuar leyendo la novela en xperimentalhamid que se llama un hombre como ningún otro me aparecio de la nada aceptar eso le doy aceptar y nada así estoy como 1hora y nada pueden ayudarme porfavor que ya estoy harto de eso.Preformatted text

When you solve a Cloudflare challenge, it will set a cookie on your browser. If your browser disallows the cookie to be set, then you would get the infinite loop.

Some ideas, let us know if these are helpful, seems like it’s usually the second item (extensions) that cause issues.

1/ Clear the browser cache, history, and cookies, then restart your browser and try again.
2/ Disable any browser extensions, particularly privacy or security ones, as they may interfere with the behavior of the challenge. You can do this by going to the Extensions page (chrome://extensions) in Chrome.
3/ Adjust your browser’s security settings to allow cookies, since some might block cookies, causing the looping effect.
4/ Lastly, make sure the browser is updated to the current version.
5/ Check if you are using any VPN or Proxy.

Other than these, you may consider troubleshooting your browser. You may find this community post useful: Challenge Loop - #7 by RiverYkb.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.